Reciprocity

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Reciprocity

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 am

I'm starting this now.

BECAUSE I'M FUCKING EXCITED.
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:29 am

LESSTHANADAYLESSTHANADAY

MRIMRIMRIMRI

NOSEBLEEDNOSEBLEEDNOSEBLEED

HOPEHE'SNAKEDHOPEHE'SNAKEDHOPEHE'SNAKED
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  monnie44 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:32 am

I'm not!

Sad

Tomorrow's gonna suck for me because I don't get work off this week and I finish like three hours after the episode has finished airing over there. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE THREE HOURS ARE GOING TO BE LIKE FOR ME?

DO YOU KNOW?????

And then I have to come home, have dinner, fight with the frigging downloads that never work properly the first time (seriously, I had to download the episode two seperate times last week. I WAS SHITTING MYSELF. I WAS DYING.) and then sit down and watch it before I can come and talk to anyone AND BY THAT TIME YOU'RE ALL ASLEEP. YOU'RE ALL ASLEEP AND I'LL BE SITTING HERE LOSING MY MIND OUT OF EXCITEMENT AND YOU. WILL. ALL. BE. ASLEEP.

*complains*
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am

That sucks so hard ;_; JUST CALL IN SICK.
Hey, after three hours and all of that stuff I might be waking up here xD
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:34 am

monnie44 wrote:I'm not!

Sad

Tomorrow's gonna suck for me because I don't get work off this week and I finish like three hours after the episode has finished airing over there. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE THREE HOURS ARE GOING TO BE LIKE FOR ME?

DO YOU KNOW?????

And then I have to come home, have dinner, fight with the frigging downloads that never work properly the first time (seriously, I had to download the episode two seperate times last week. I WAS SHITTING MYSELF. I WAS DYING.) and then sit down and watch it before I can come and talk to anyone AND BY THAT TIME YOU'RE ALL ASLEEP. YOU'RE ALL ASLEEP AND I'LL BE SITTING HERE LOSING MY MIND OUT OF EXCITEMENT AND YOU. WILL. ALL. BE. ASLEEP.

*complains*

Dude, I have to go out drinking with my friends. I love my friends, I really do. But a Friday night? C'mon. And I can't say I have to stay in to watch Fringe, because I get enough shit for being an introverted nerd. So at least you get to watch it semi-live. I'll have to watch it semi-drunk or, more likely, on Saturday. Ugh.

We should start posting download links for every episode on this board.


Last edited by smatchiemo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  monnie44 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 am

Danielle wrote:That sucks so hard ;_; JUST CALL IN SICK.
Hey, after three hours and all of that stuff I might be waking up here xD

YOU'D BETTER.

Dude, I have to go out drinking with my friends. I love my friends, I really do. But a Friday night? C'mon. And I can't say I have to stay in to watch friends, because I get enough shit for being an introverted nerd. So at least you get to watch it semi-live. I'll have to watch it semi-drunk or, more likely, on Saturday. Ugh.

We should start posting download links for every episode on this board.

LOL, yes, I can imagine how that cancellation would go. Really though, just use swine flu. Or, uncontrollable diarrhoea. Projective vomiting. Sudden, HORRBILE food poisoning.

And semi-drunk watching actually doesn't sound fun. You'll miss all the wonders of hurt Peter with your sober mind!! Hee.

I'd be keen for the idea of the download links, except that I'm always paranoid about the ability for the links to be traced and result in the damned things being taken down. I don't think it was happen, I'm just paranoid. XD I am more than happy though to PM anyone who wants it some links to the sites that I use every week!
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am

monnie44 wrote:
LOL, yes, I can imagine how that cancellation would go. Really though, just use swine flu. Or, uncontrollable diarrhoea. Projective vomiting. Sudden, HORRBILE food poisoning.

And semi-drunk watching actually doesn't sound fun. You'll miss all the wonders of hurt Peter with your sober mind!! Hee.

I'd be keen for the idea of the download links, except that I'm always paranoid about the ability for the links to be traced and result in the damned things being taken down. I don't think it was happen, I'm just paranoid. XD I am more than happy though to PM anyone who wants it some links to the sites that I use every week!

Good call. I don't want us to get in trouble/shut down! Everyone needs to enjoy the episode tomorrow for me.
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  monnie44 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 am

Everyone needs to enjoy the episode tomorrow for me.

I WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR INSIGHTS. Sad
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:50 am

monnie44 wrote:
Everyone needs to enjoy the episode tomorrow for me.

I WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR INSIGHTS. Sad

Maybe all my friends will get sick. Or maybe we'll just go out at 10. I DON'T KNOW. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPTIONS.
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  monnie44 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 am

smatchiemo wrote:
monnie44 wrote:
Everyone needs to enjoy the episode tomorrow for me.

I WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR INSIGHTS. Sad

Maybe all my friends will get sick. Or maybe we'll just go out at 10. I DON'T KNOW. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPTIONS.

Go out at ten.

And if they call saying they want to go out earlier, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Solutions, I have them!
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  collectivesoul on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 am

smatchiemo wrote:



Dude, I have to go out drinking with my friends. I love my friends, I really do. But a Friday night? C'mon. And I can't say I have to stay in to watch Fringe, because I get enough shit for being an introverted nerd. So at least you get to watch it semi-live. I'll have to watch it semi-drunk or, more likely, on Saturday. Ugh.

I used to play World of Warcraft. Nothing like telling friends that Friday was RAID NIGHT... wait.. most of my dork friends were in my guild...

I have no problem watching Fringe because my family is addicted. I feel for those that have to wait on streams and downloads. I've been there and it's no fun.

But can I Squee b/c it won't be long until we get to see what happens to Peter!
avatar
collectivesoul

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Ohio

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  monnie44 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 am

But can I Squee b/c it won't be long until we get to see what happens to Peter!

!!! I'm scared to get my hopes up! Please please please Fringe, let the nosebleed be from the disease! *fingers crossed*

I don't feel like we are deserving of two weeks worth of whumping in a row, so this, THIS WOULD BE AMAZING.
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Larissa on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:30 am

OMG I FEEL FOR YOU ;_____;

I watched an online live stream last week and it didn't even cross my mind about people DL'ing instead Sad <3
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  monnie44 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Larissa wrote:OMG I FEEL FOR YOU ;_____;

I watched an online live stream last week and it didn't even cross my mind about people DL'ing instead Sad <3

Sad And the broadband where I live is so bad that I can't use those things. Boo!

OMG ONLY A FEW HOURS AWAY NOW.

I HAVE TO GO BUT I'LL BE BACK ON HERE IN LIKE 10 HOURS I HOPE SOMEONE IS STILL AROUND
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Larissa on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 pm

IT'S LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO KEEP YOU AND FRINGE APART ;____________;

WE MIGHT BE! Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:36 pm

I have a driving lesson at 11:30 so I'll be sleeping ;_;
I watch the live stream and DL after so I can watch it again and forever :')

I think the nose bleed is from the machine TBH. I hope not, though.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Larissa on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 pm

HAVE FUN IN YOUR LESSON! :'D
DO YOU THINK YOU'LL CONCENTRATE AFTER PETERWHUMP? XD

I THINK IT'S FROM THE MACHINE TOO. I THINK WHEN IT ACTIVATES IT FUCKS WITH HIS HEAD SO HE COULD HAVE HEADACHES AND DIZZINESS FOR DAYS AFTERWARD *_______*
HOW COME YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE THE MACHINE?
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:01 pm

THANKS, BUT I KNOW I WON'T. DRIVING TERRIFIES ME XD
EVERY TIME I TRY DRIVE PETER WHUMP SCENARIOS SWIM IN MY FACE. XD

I THINK THAT'LL BE WHY HE'S GETTING THE MRI, TOO. AND I WANT HIS DISEASE! XD OR I WANT BIG EDDIE TO BE UNDER CAMERA HEIGHT AND HAVE SHOT HIM IN LIKE THE NOSTRIL OR SOMETHING XD
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  collectivesoul on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm so hoping for a Big Eddie connection. I mean, the guy has to know that Peter is the son of the owner of Massive Dynamic, and that he works as a GOV consultant. Makes him VERY valuable. Plus we never got anymore of that story after Peter kicked the crap out of that sleaze-bag.

Rough him up until he begs for mercy; Walter would give away MD if he heard/ saw that! Rolling Eyes
avatar
collectivesoul

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Ohio

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:09 pm

I just want some sorta sign they haven't forgotten the storyline. I'm scared they have, it's been way too long.

Be back in about 40 mins ^-^
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

I want Big Eddie to come back, but I don't want him to be disposed of too quickly. I want them to take Peter hostage or something. Like you said, he's valuable.

And I like watching Peter being tortured. So sue me! Smile
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Larissa on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 pm

collectivesoul wrote:I'm so hoping for a Big Eddie connection. I mean, the guy has to know that Peter is the son of the owner of Massive Dynamic, and that he works as a GOV consultant. Makes him VERY valuable. Plus we never got anymore of that story after Peter kicked the crap out of that sleaze-bag.

Rough him up until he begs for mercy; Walter would give away MD if he heard/ saw that! Rolling Eyes

YESSSSSSSSSSS. I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TOO!

IF BIG EDDIE HASN'T COME AFTER PETER, HE MUST HAVE AT LEAST BEEN WATCHING HIM. HE'D HAVE BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT WHY PETER'S BACK. THIS WOULD BE SO FRIKKIN' GREAT *________*

smatchiemo wrote:And I like watching Peter being tortured. So sue me! Smile

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG <3
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD


THAT'S ALL I CAN DO THAT EPISODE FOREVER AND EVER.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  collectivesoul on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

I am now dead... I thought it would be cool to have Peter in on it, but WOW WHAT A WAY to BE in on it...!!!!!!!

Dark-Peter is no longer a Walter-placating Pussy and he lied to Olivia!!!
avatar
collectivesoul

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Ohio

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Danielle on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:21 pm

I LOVE HIS BAMFNESS. I LOVE IT. I LOVE THAT THIS EPISODE WAS PETER-CENTRIC. I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS EPISODE. HE CUT THE GUYS FINGERS OFF. THERE WAS ALSO PETER BLOOD. RIGHT NOW IT FEELS LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS EPISODE.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciprocity

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum