Introduction thread!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Danielle on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:36 pm

During the tweet along I'm just going to spam them with Peter whump requests xD

avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:20 pm

collectivesoul wrote:Yes, saw your tweet. If we all posed this plea, I'm sure he'd think the Peter fans are insane. (all 5 of us) Rolling Eyes

Although he did reply for me to "Don't Worry!!!" which... makes me worry.. Wink

As it should. I don't know whether to trust him or not!

I am sure by the end of tomorrow's live tweet he'll know we're all insane. Ha. Oh well?

During the tweet along I'm just going to spam them with Peter whump requests xD
Does he know what whump is?
I def think someone needs to ask about Big Eddie, and whether Big Eddie is, in fact, a midget.
But also yes, someone needs to inquire as to when damsel in distress Peter is going to reappear again? WE ALL LOVE HIM SO.

OH and I pray one of you will ask about his health? Because we still don't know if he's sick or not and they said they were going to explore this this season and so far they haven't and I NEED TO KNOW. Is Peter sick? Three words. Spam them! Very Happy
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  collectivesoul on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

OK Monique, I'll accept this mission for the greater good of Peter fandom. I'm sure they'll spew all about Olivia and such, but we'll make them offer a few Peter nuggets Wink

avatar
collectivesoul

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Ohio

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 pm

You guys, c'mon. They'd never kill Peter. That'd be suicide for the show. They have plenty of characters with doubles; they're not going to kill the main attractive male lead in season 3. Or ever. Even Joss Whedon waited (ha ha) until the damn Firefly movie to start killing people.
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

collectivesoul wrote:OK Monique, I'll accept this mission for the greater good of Peter fandom. I'm sure they'll spew all about Olivia and such, but we'll make them offer a few Peter nuggets Wink
Yay! You are doing a great service for us all. Smile

I am worried that if we don't put in an extra effort to force some Peter questions in you will be right, it was become all about Olivia and we will get almost nothing of interest out of it.

Shall we put together a list of questions?
1. Peter's health/sick Peter
2. Big Eddie!
3. Peter's mental state? What's going on with him?
4. ???? Will we explore his relationship with his real mother again? He just left her. Sad
and more?

Who else here is taking part tomorrow? Because they wont be able to answer every question so it would be cool if we had a few peeps prompting them more than once. Wink

You guys, c'mon. They'd never kill Peter. That'd be suicide for the show. They have plenty of characters with doubles; they're not going to kill the main attractive male lead in season 3. Or ever. Even Joss Whedon waited (ha ha) until the damn Firefly movie to start killing people.
Yeah but with Fringe they could just bring him back in some way so that we lose the character but not the actor or something. I don't trust them. But since Wyman replied to our tweets I am holding him to his replies (which, admittably, were not the most comforting and still allow him room to escape ... :\ ).
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

monnie44 wrote:
collectivesoul wrote:OK Monique, I'll accept this mission for the greater good of Peter fandom. I'm sure they'll spew all about Olivia and such, but we'll make them offer a few Peter nuggets Wink
Yay! You are doing a great service for us all. Smile

I am worried that if we don't put in an extra effort to force some Peter questions in you will be right, it was become all about Olivia and we will get almost nothing of interest out of it.

Shall we put together a list of questions?
1. Peter's health/sick Peter
2. Big Eddie!
3. Peter's mental state? What's going on with him?
4. ???? Will we explore his relationship with his real mother again? He just left her. Sad
and more?

Who else here is taking part tomorrow? Because they wont be able to answer every question so it would be cool if we had a few peeps prompting them more than once. Wink

Yeah but with Fringe they could just bring him back in some way so that we lose the character but not the actor or something. I don't trust them. But since Wyman replied to our tweets I am holding him to his replies (which, admittably, were not the most comforting and still allow him room to escape ... :\ ).

Monnie... NO. That'd be Grade A retarded of them to do. They won't. I will bet you 12 internet dollars that they will not kill the last of the Peters. Unless they reveal a fucking yellow universe. Then, I quit.

BIG EDDIE. Push that one, hard! What can I do to help? Where do I need to Tweet?

Also... we should all be Twitter buddies, yes?
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:02 pm

smatchiemo wrote:Monnie... NO. That'd be Grade A retarded of them to do. They won't. I will bet you 12 internet dollars that they will not kill the last of the Peters. Unless they reveal a fucking yellow universe. Then, I quit.

BIG EDDIE. Push that one, hard! What can I do to help? Where do I need to Tweet?

Also... we should all be Twitter buddies, yes?

Oh trust me I am well aware of how bloody stupid it would be of them to kill our Peter off, I'm just saying I wouldn't put it past them and there's been a lot of speculation I've read elsewhere on the matter. The yellow universe is one of the possibilities I've read people talking about - if there was another Peter, they could kill our one off and bring him in next season instead. Um, NO, Fringe. It's not about Joshua Jackson, I will not accept any other version of Peter except for our own. Sad An alt Peter does not make up for losing OUR Peter, thanks.

Hang on I'll go and find a link.

http://www.fox.com/fringe/sprint/tweet/
I am not sure if a designated page will pop up on that site tomorrow when the chat starts (I think from memory it did last time), but just follow the peeps and send them messages if it does not, I suppose?

I think most of us are friends on Twitter now but here is the link to mine: click.

EDIT: Here's more information! http://www.facebook.com/notes/fringe/tweet-along-live-with-the-cast-and-crew-of-fringe-friday-225/10150109034564271
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:36 pm

monnie44 wrote:
smatchiemo wrote:Monnie... NO. That'd be Grade A retarded of them to do. They won't. I will bet you 12 internet dollars that they will not kill the last of the Peters. Unless they reveal a fucking yellow universe. Then, I quit.

BIG EDDIE. Push that one, hard! What can I do to help? Where do I need to Tweet?

Also... we should all be Twitter buddies, yes?

Oh trust me I am well aware of how bloody stupid it would be of them to kill our Peter off, I'm just saying I wouldn't put it past them and there's been a lot of speculation I've read elsewhere on the matter. The yellow universe is one of the possibilities I've read people talking about - if there was another Peter, they could kill our one off and bring him in next season instead. Um, NO, Fringe. It's not about Joshua Jackson, I will not accept any other version of Peter except for our own. Sad An alt Peter does not make up for losing OUR Peter, thanks.

Hang on I'll go and find a link.

http://www.fox.com/fringe/sprint/tweet/
I am not sure if a designated page will pop up on that site tomorrow when the chat starts (I think from memory it did last time), but just follow the peeps and send them messages if it does not, I suppose?

I think most of us are friends on Twitter now but here is the link to mine: click.

EDIT: Here's more information! http://www.facebook.com/notes/fringe/tweet-along-live-with-the-cast-and-crew-of-fringe-friday-225/10150109034564271

Alright, if that's your Twitter, then you're super pretty. Way to go!
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 pm

smatchiemo wrote:Alright, if that's your Twitter, then you're super pretty. Way to go!

Lol no it's just some random persons twitter I thought I'd link you to. Razz Hee. Thanks!

You will be around tomorrow for the tweet chat, then? xD YES. I might, if I am super lucky (but I don't think I will be because I need time to download/watch the episode) be able to make it to some of the later scheduled chat with Jasika. I'm really unclear about the time differences between the states. So if its at 12pm EST .......... I'll have to go look this up. :\ Are you guys on daylight savings time or anything at the moment?

Edit: Damn that's 6pm here so that's going to be pushing it.
You ladies tweet your asses off then!
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  collectivesoul on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 pm

All right. We we have a Pete-tweet-genda. I guess we're bound to annoy one of them enough to answer.

I am certainly going to ask about Peter's mother Over There.
avatar
collectivesoul

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Ohio

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 pm

monnie44 wrote:
smatchiemo wrote:Alright, if that's your Twitter, then you're super pretty. Way to go!

Lol no it's just some random persons twitter I thought I'd link you to. Razz Hee. Thanks!

You will be around tomorrow for the tweet chat, then? xD YES. I might, if I am super lucky (but I don't think I will be because I need time to download/watch the episode) be able to make it to some of the later scheduled chat with Jasika. I'm really unclear about the time differences between the states. So if its at 12pm EST .......... I'll have to go look this up. :\ Are you guys on daylight savings time or anything at the moment?

Edit: Damn that's 6pm here so that's going to be pushing it.
You ladies tweet your asses off then!

Well if it's 6pm your time... hmmm... I'm going to a friend's house for dinner. Sad I could probably be home by 9, but... Ugh. Time zones.
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Yeah just keep pushing it until they finally reply to one of them. I had no luck with Noble last time, and there are heaps of other tweets competing for attention so I think we need to go all out, whether that means spamming or not. Smile

I am certainly going to ask about Peter's mother Over There.
Yessss. Fingers crossed they reply to this one and the sick Peter one!

Well if it's 6pm your time... hmmm... I'm going to a friend's house for dinner. Sad I could probably be home by 9, but... Ugh. Time zones.
Which time zone are you on? Will you miss the earlier one with the writers? That's the one we'll be able to get the best info from, obviously, because Jasika (who's doing the later one) won't know as much. As long as we can get someone from here asking questions (spamming, let's be honest) then that's okay. The more the merrier of course. I'm stuck at work during that one, though.
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  overthere on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:03 pm

On twitter, Joel replied to me and said he would try to tweet during the west coast airing too. Smile

BUT I'M STILL SO PISSED THAT I CAN'T DO THE TWEET ALONGGGG D:

UGH.

How am I supposed to wait until Sunday for this episode? REALLY?
avatar
overthere

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-01-08
Location : Iowa

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 am

overthere wrote:On twitter, Joel replied to me and said he would try to tweet during the west coast airing too. Smile

BUT I'M STILL SO PISSED THAT I CAN'T DO THE TWEET ALONGGGG D:

UGH.

How am I supposed to wait until Sunday for this episode? REALLY?

kdjgglsjgl I know.

That's awesome though that he'll try and make it to that one.

YOU THINK GUYS AFTER THREE TWEETS ASKING HIM NOT TO KILL PETER AND STRESSING THAT WE LOVE HIM THAT THEY GET THE MESSAGE?
Hee. He replied, but I still don't know whether to trust him ...

Btw you may as well just try your luck asking him questions now, since he seems to be replying quite a bit at the moment.
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  collectivesoul on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 am

I wanted to blatantly ask if Peter is sick, but figured I'd get a non-answer tonight...
avatar
collectivesoul

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Ohio

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:02 am

collectivesoul wrote:I wanted to blatantly ask if Peter is sick, but figured I'd get a non-answer tonight...

Yeah I would say you are right. He hasn't been very forthcoming about direct show questions, which is probably because he's saving it for tomorrow. I am desperately going to try and have finished watching the episode to get onto the West Coast tweet tomorrow, because I want to help spam the question with you until he answers one of us. Smile

Spoiler:
The last tweet he posted just now in response to someone asking him/complaining about the obstacle coming up for Peter/Olivia was:
"Okay, really the last tweet. What is love w/out obstacles? I promise, it's not what you think, I'll say that."

So that COULD be something to do with sick Peter, then, yes? I mean, it's a possibility with that sort of answer from him IMO. Because we know ... (gonna spoiler tag the rest)
Spoiler:
that Lincoln from our side WILL appear in the future from set shots. So it's not him. And it's NOT Altlivia. Therefore, what other obstable that is BIG and long lasting could possibly get in their way? Apart from Olivia finding out about Shapeshifter killer Peter and him having some sort of breakdown or something ... IDK I'm not coming up with much else that could stand in their way right now. We've just got completely over Olivia's problems.
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Danielle on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 am

I just made myself a note on Twitter about what to ask, I came here and you'd listed all my questions xD

Also, monnie, I see one problem with your theory. That would involve having a storyline central to Peter and I can't see them doing that.
Although it'd mean Olivia would get to angst a bit, so I guess it's not unreasonable.
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Larissa on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:30 am

YES. I am all for tweeting them constantly about Peter *___*
I'll probably subtly whine about Olivia as well though.
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  monnie44 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

Also, monnie, I see one problem with your theory. That would involve having a storyline central to Peter and I can't see them doing that.
Although it'd mean Olivia would get to angst a bit, so I guess it's not unreasonable.
I'm going to go right ahead and bury my head in the sand and pretend there's still a chance they're working their way towards a big Peter plot to make it up to us.
Sad

Yay, but I'm glad we've got a couple of people who'll be tweeting Peter questions then! Maybe if we post in enough volume it'll make it seem like he has a good share of support.
On the other hand of course it could also make it seem like the four fans he does have are insane, but let's not focus on that. :S
avatar
monnie44
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 27
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Danielle on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Joel just tweeted me saying he can't say yes or no about Peter's illness.

They're just gonna get about four of us tweeting madly about Peter xD
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Danielle on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm

He also just tweeted me saying "Big Eddie sleeps with the fishes". ...>Sad
avatar
Danielle
Admin

Posts : 2366
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  collectivesoul on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Maybe Peter or Walternate had him killed. They could at least make a mention of why Peter doesn't have to worry about him anymore...
avatar
collectivesoul

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Ohio

http://fringeofohio.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 pm

collectivesoul wrote:Maybe Peter or Walternate had him killed. They could at least make a mention of why Peter doesn't have to worry about him anymore...

Nooooooooooo. That'd be unacceptable. I want things to get bad for Peter.
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Larissa on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 pm

SHALL I ASK THEM WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MISSING EPISODE?!?

I NEVER KEPT THE ORIGINAL PICTURE WITHOUT THE ANNOTATIONS THOUGH ;______;
avatar
Larissa
Admin

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 24
Location : England

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  smatchiemo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Larissa wrote:SHALL I ASK THEM WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MISSING EPISODE?!?

I NEVER KEPT THE ORIGINAL PICTURE WITHOUT THE ANNOTATIONS THOUGH ;______;

What missing episode?
avatar
smatchiemo

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-18
Location : Seattle

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction thread!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum