Stowaway

Go down

Stowaway

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 am

So! The episode was terrible.

Let's talk about whump or other wonderful things.
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Re: Stowaway

Post  monnie44 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 am

Peter and Lincoln's hard on for Peter were the only two good things about it.

SO WHAT KIND OF WHUMP?

MAYBE SPOILERY WHUMP BY ANY CHANCE???
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 am

monnie44 wrote:Peter and Lincoln's hard on for Peter were the only two good things about it.

SO WHAT KIND OF WHUMP?

MAYBE SPOILERY WHUMP BY ANY CHANCE???

What spoilery whump is there? Where do you get your information!?

Someone mentioned that Future Peter has a wedding ring. Ugh.
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:19 am

I think the wedding ring could well be JJs in between takes?
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:20 am

monnie44 wrote:I think the wedding ring could well be JJs in between takes?

He's not married to Diane Kruger yet?
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 am

He's been wearing a ring for a long time now is all I know.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 am

monnie44 wrote:He's been wearing a ring for a long time now is all I know.

Well I don't have to like it.

Seriously, where do you read your spoilers?
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 am

NOW THEN.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 am

I read most Fringe spoilers in the Television Without Pity spoiler thread.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 am

He looks so old! Sad
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:43 am

Do you think it's our Peter?

IS it a flashforward?

I don't know what's going on all I know is that HE'S HURT. D:
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 am

I hope they actually show how he got hurt for once.

I think it's ours in the future. Maybe it's part of Olivia's imagination?

And could you tell me more about that episode?
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 am

Oh, okay. This is from a completely different episode.

Let me try and make some sense of this:

I believe the timeline goes:

3.18 next week is Over There/pregnancy.

3.19 is the episode where Peter, Walter and Olivia all become "incapacitated" somehow (obviously DRUGS going on here) and Astrid has to save the day. From what I know there's definitely a few scenes showing inside Olivia's head, so I'm guessing they've gone in to expell Bell or something. As much as I'm going to be fantastically pissed if Peter doesn't get some scenes inside his drugged mind too, I'm not expecting it.

3.20 - no idea. But the last three episodes are supposed to be a continuous arc of sorts for the finale.

3.21 I believe is where these set pics have come from. People who saw them filming say (though this can't be guaranteed, may not make the cut, etc) that Peter is on the ground at one point (shot at maybe? I'm assuming it's how he gets hurt) and he's looking up in some of the shoots into the air like he's looking for something and he seems very confused. So my guess is he's somehow landed in the middle of a warzone - possibly in his Older Selfs body, or in another universe. --- Casting sides are asking for an 18 year old Ella and 14 year old Walter (could be cover for Peter's son), and they have been filming over the past few days with Ella on the Other Side - which is impossible even in a normal flashforward since she doesn't exist. The date in some filming is shown to be 2021 or later.

3.22 is the finale episode - no idea what's going on here yet.

This is as much as I can remember from the spoilers I have read.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

I posted a quick reply on Fringebloggers about how the ratings suck probably because it was a shitty Anna-heavy episode. They were not pleased. Like, ten people jumped up my ass about it. Ugh.
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

monnie44 wrote:Oh, okay. This is from a completely different episode.

Let me try and make some sense of this:

I believe the timeline goes:

3.18 next week is Over There/pregnancy.

3.19 is the episode where Peter, Walter and Olivia all become "incapacitated" somehow (obviously DRUGS going on here) and Astrid has to save the day. From what I know there's definitely a few scenes showing inside Olivia's head, so I'm guessing they've gone in to expell Bell or something. As much as I'm going to be fantastically pissed if Peter doesn't get some scenes inside his drugged mind too, I'm not expecting it.

3.20 - no idea. But the last three episodes are supposed to be a continuous arc of sorts for the finale.

3.21 I believe is where these set pics have come from. People who saw them filming say (though this can't be guaranteed, may not make the cut, etc) that Peter is on the ground at one point (shot at maybe? I'm assuming it's how he gets hurt) and he's looking up in some of the shoots into the air like he's looking for something and he seems very confused. So my guess is he's somehow landed in the middle of a warzone - possibly in his Older Selfs body, or in another universe. --- Casting sides are asking for an 18 year old Ella and 14 year old Walter (could be cover for Peter's son), and they have been filming over the past few days with Ella on the Other Side - which is impossible even in a normal flashforward since she doesn't exist. The date in some filming is shown to be 2021 or later.

3.22 is the finale episode - no idea what's going on here yet.

This is as much as I can remember from the spoilers I have read.

Thanks for this! To be quite honest, none of these episodes sound very appealing. Sad
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:51 pm

smatchiemo wrote:I posted a quick reply on Fringebloggers about how the ratings suck probably because it was a shitty Anna-heavy episode. They were not pleased. Like, ten people jumped up my ass about it. Ugh.

Now that we've got renewal (RENEWAL) I think we might need to do something about this issue.

Can't have the last 22 episodes (honestly I've made peace next season will be it) just focussing on Olivia.

Can we endeavour as a group, that if Joel comes onto twitter while we're awake and functioning, we could mention the censoring that's going down on that website and that its not giving them an accurate picture of the fanbase? If they need another site the Television Without Pity Fringe forum would be a better bet, but as long as they receive the message that Fringe Forum is totally fucked. Joel said they liked the site, and so if they're scowering around there looking for what the fans are interested in, Peter is going to end up getting totally sidelined.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smatchiemo on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm

monnie44 wrote:
smatchiemo wrote:I posted a quick reply on Fringebloggers about how the ratings suck probably because it was a shitty Anna-heavy episode. They were not pleased. Like, ten people jumped up my ass about it. Ugh.

Now that we've got renewal (RENEWAL) I think we might need to do something about this issue.

Can't have the last 22 episodes (honestly I've made peace next season will be it) just focussing on Olivia.

Can we endeavour as a group, that if Joel comes onto twitter while we're awake and functioning, we could mention the censoring that's going down on that website and that its not giving them an accurate picture of the fanbase? If they need another site the Television Without Pity Fringe forum would be a better bet, but as long as they receive the message that Fringe Forum is totally fucked. Joel said they liked the site, and so if they're scowering around there looking for what the fans are interested in, Peter is going to end up getting totally sidelined.

That's a great idea! DM me or something when they're on.

Oh, so what do you think about that picture of Peter with the cut-up face? The one with him in the peacoat looking all happy...?
smatchiemo

Back to top Go down

Post  monnie44 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh, so what do you think about that picture of Peter with the cut-up face? The one with him in the peacoat looking all happy...?

!!!

Um. Two DIFFERENT hurt scenes??

The ones we have the filming pics from, the cuts and wounds are all on the right side of his face. Set reports from someone said that they saw Joshua Jackson "playing dead" - so I don't know what this means.

The other picture with the fan, the wounds are on the other side of his face and he is dressed, at least, like Normal Peter. HOLY FRICK.

PLUS, PLUS:
Since they haven't started filming the finale yet and we all know the Machine will be activated in the finale and no other episode, THIS MEANS THREE HURT PETER SCENES OF SOME SORT AND SCALE.

UNF.
monnie44
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larissa on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 am

OMG THREE WHUMP SCENES WOULD KILL ME *___*

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS GREAT ABOUT THE MACHINE BEING USED? HE HAS TO BE SHIRTLESS WHEN HE'S IN IT. THE DRAWING SAYS SO. "WHAT IS WRITTEN WILL COME TO PASS". THE OBSERVERS/FIRST PEOPLE ARE SECRETLY PERVERTS WHO'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET PETER SEMI-NAKED. Twisted Evil
Larissa
Admin

http://twitter.com/#!/ObsessedPenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum